Monday, February 22, 2010

KOSTE Conference in Europe



Immediately after worship on 2/21, Tommy dropped me off at the airport (Thank you, Tommy). The flight was not so comfortable. My tailbone injury from 20 years ago still bothers me especially when I'm flying long hours. About 10 hours of "painful" flying, I'm now in Frankfurt, Germany, to speak at KOSTE Conference.
Praise God for intercessors! My wife and my two daughters are praying for me. Many people from GHC and NSC are also praying for me. I have no doubt that God's powerful anointing will be upon everyone who attends this conference.
I will also be speaking at a local Korean church in Frankfurt on Wed. and Th. (evening and early morning). This weekend, I will be in Essen to speak at a 2-day revival at Korean-German Immanuel Church. Then, I will be flying to Turkey to connect with David Park.
I already miss my family and GHC.
LORD, I need strength and wisdom! LORD, use me for your kingdom. Speak through me. Pour out your Spirit and fill me with Your Holy Spirit!

1 comment:

janet said...

we are praying for you!! May God give you strength!