Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Covenant Fellowship Church, Champaign, IL






Wow, what an awesome opportunity to enjoy God's powerful presence!
I just came back from speaking at Covenant Fellowship Church, Champaign, IL (2/12-14). My dad and I were so blessed to see God using Pastor Min Chung and all his associate pastors to advance God's kingdom!
I want to thank CFC and their pastoral staff for the opportunity for my dad and I to minister together. This was our very first time speaking together in tandem. Although I was really nervous, I knew God's hand was upon us (Praise God for the intercessors at my home church - Global Harvest Church as well as New Song Church.... Their prayers were felt throughout the retreat).
In any case, "tag-team" preaching with my dad was an incredible experience. My dad was concerned at first whether he would be able to connect with young people (He is already 76 years old). Well, I believe he truly connected with them because everyone at CFC had an open-heart to receive God's Word. They were ready! It was evident that the Word of God fell on "good soil." Praise God! Lord, we are your instruments! Use us for your glory! All glory to God!

No comments: