Wednesday, March 24, 2010

IN2 Church, NY


This week, I will be speaking at IN2 Church, NY (Crosswalk Ministries).
When Pastor Marc Choi called me and asked me if I can speak at their retreat, I gave my usual response - "I need to pray about it." At first, I told him that it will be hard because I didn't want to miss Sunday at my church. When he told me that the theme of the retreat was "Even Now," I knew that this was God's assignment for me to speak His message of repentance in the NY area.

About six months ago, at the JAMA board meeting, I introduced the song "Even Now," based on Joel 2 (Pastor Marc was present). Since then, the Lord has been opening up doors to share the message of repentance and restoration out of Joel 2. The message was first preached at our church (Global Harvest Church) and was spoken at Memphis (TN), Champaign (IL), and in Germany. I simply obeyed and spoke what God has laid upon my heart.
I believe God is about to send His revival. What is our part? To humble ourselves and return to God! The word "repent" means "to turn" - turn from our evil ways and turn to God.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog moksahnim...